Tuesday 15 April 2008

Once. Again. - A Reflection

Once.
Again.

I saw our reflections on the frail window-pane overlooking the city. Once. Again. I thought. How perfect we are for eachother. How lovely our lives would be, together. How easily we would share forever. Once. Again.

How could I ever tell you this? How could I never tell you this. Those loving eyes who seal my lips. That hair that clouds my vision. That gait which puts me astray. Once. Again.

I think its time. All yours & not mine. You're going away, making me wish I was a stamped tag running with you on your shoulder, so that we could catch that flight together. Never vs. Forever? Once. Again.

I do love you.

Once.
Again.


*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh my dear, is it really for me ... so much love, oooo. I love you xx.

you are alway with me, like that tag ...


Let' us build a hut in the Jungle. To have a world of our own union within this world.
In the silence of flower, and song of nightingale·
To produce the conflagration of laughter out of weeping ·
To keep on looking at each other till disappearing in gazing ·
Let us build a hut in the Jungle .

The candle of our happiness may lit up at evening
The beloved may fetch a cup from the wine of the evening sky.
The stars may become jealous while looking at us.
May there be a hide and seek of love in our gazing
Let us to build a hut in the jungle.


Love you