Monday 21 April 2008

'Miles Away' by Madonna (World Exclusive)


By far, this is definitely my most favourite track of her Madgesty's newest, Hard Candy. Perhaps of the year too. Apparently its about the difficulties of long-distance relationships. Very pertinent as almost everyone is 'in' one given our age of Facebooks, MypSpaces and Orkuts.

I'm not going to overanalyze the song. She says it all...

Miles Away
by Madonna

You always love me more
When were are miles away
Your'e not afraid tell me
When you are miles away
Those 3 words are never enough
When its long-distance love

I guess we are our best
When we are miles away
So far away, So far away...


MP3: 'Miles Away' by Madonna (World Exclusive)

I wish I wrote this.
Because I could have. We could have. Easily.

Bur we are, miles away...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally in Love with MILES AWAY ... It surely says ALL.

Unknown said...

and who is that "MILES AWAY"