Sunday 24 February 2008

Facebook Act of Shame!



Distractions

I actually never do this. I don't know if anyone else does. But the fact is that I did it. And you know what, it made me realise something. The truest beauty in the world are all its distractions. Be it babes on the beach, dudes on the street, kids in the backyard & strangers on Facebook. They make you do things that you normally never would. And nothing's more beautiful.

This is what I wrote to someone today:

I’m sorry but I really never do this often i.e. Messaging random strangers, compliment them in hopes of getting the in bed with me.
(Well, only the latter part of that statement in true)

But really,
You have beautiful eyes.

I'm sure you have heard this compliment tons of times before. But in all honesty, the number of times you have and/or will hear it is one time less than what those stunning eyes deserve.

Absolutely stunning!

Here I was, sitting prettying, merrily typing away in making an internet presentation on Sunday afternoon when I stumbled upon your profile.

Then. Sudden. Distraction!

An no ordinarily distraction. More like divine intervention. You know one of those momentary bolts of universal alignment. When the weather becomes perfect, you feel you healthiest and the right MP3 starts playing. Yes. I just had that moment. This message came right-out of that moment. The world is more beautiful because of distractions like your eyes. They make people stop, sit, stare & share that one of those perfect moments in life.

I hope you are well. And please don’t blink much.

Love.

A

So there you go. I lovingly hope this was a distracting to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow! that person must have had truly amazing eyes! your note to them was very sweet, and am sure it totally made somebody's day :)

Anonymous said...

i blame my add for being easily distracted.